Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility plan
- Behaviour Policy – Reviewed February 2020
- Bullying Policy 2019-20
- Confidentiality Policy
- British Values Statement
- Charging Policy
- e-Safety Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Marking Policy
- Packed Lunch Policy
- St Mary’s RC School Complaints Procedure
- St Marys Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
Keeping Children Safe in School
- St Marys Safeguarding policy NOV 2019
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19
St Mary’s RC Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.