Mrs Tallentire is our Nurture Leader across school, along with Mrs Lewandowski, our nurturing partner, and also school governor.
Nurture provision is part of our whole school approach to inclusion to provide support for pupils with Social and Emotional needs and to effectively nurture independence through play.
You can find out more by viewing the Nurture Group Policy below:
- Nurture Group Policy
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSbWc3O_5M- copy and paste this link to watch a useful video describing anxiety for young children.
- The resources below are designed to support the well being and mental health of young children. They are resources designed by the NHS:
- 01 Wellbeing – Connect with Others
- 02 Wellbeing – Physical Activity
- 03 Wellbeing – Learning Something New
- 04 Wellbeing – Giving
- 05 Wellbeing – Being Present
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.