This section of the website is focused on providing an overview of the St Mary’s RC Primary School Curriculum for children in Years 1 to 6, please select the links below to find out about each curriculum subject.
The section has been created in preparation for the new Ofsted curriculum requirements for the Autumn Term 2019 and will be updated soon.
- English – Being a Reader and Writer
- Mathematics – Being a Mathematician
- Science – Being a Scientist
- Computing – Being a Computer User
- Design & Technology – Being a Designer
- Physical Education (PE) – Being a Sports Person
- Religious Education (RE)
- History– Being a Historian
- Geography – Being a Geographer
- Art & Design– Being an Artist
- Music– Being a Musician
- MFL – Being an International Speaker