Mrs Tallentire is our Nurture Leader across school, along with Mrs Lewandowski, our nurturing partner, and also school governor.
Nurture provision is part of our whole school approach to inclusion to provide support for pupils with Social and Emotional needs and to effectively nurture independence through play.
You can find out more by viewing the Nurture Group Policy below:
- Nurture Group Policy
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSbWc3O_5M- copy and paste this link to watch a useful video describing anxiety for young children.
- The resources below are designed to support the well being and mental health of young children. They are resources designed by the NHS:
- 01 Wellbeing – Connect with Others
- 02 Wellbeing – Physical Activity
- 03 Wellbeing – Learning Something New
- 04 Wellbeing – Giving
- 05 Wellbeing – Being Present
- Wonderful Ways to Well-Being Resource Cards
- The following resources are from the Mentally Well Schools Team:
- 35 Healthy Coping Skills Poster School and Home
- How Does Worried or Stressed Feel worksheet
- My Big Emotions Toolbox Ideas Worksheet
- My Stress Bucket sheet
- Sleep Exercise Health Balanced Diet worksheet
- Things I Can and Cannot Control Pandemic
- A lovely link from Anna Freud- a research project St Mary’s children were actually involved in:
- Resources (annafreud.org)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.